Friday, July 29, 2011

Ready for the last parade [58/72]

Yeehaw, after the performance of on Wednesday night and a quick relaxed practice at Rory's on Thursday we are ready to rock our last gig of the summer.

The thriving metropolis of butternut won't know what to do with us,... Errr more likely vice versa.

It's been a pretty hectic season, and I can't wait to have it at my back. Just means I'll start planning the fall. There's potentially a band online competition, plans for the beer sampling, the calendar prep, etc....

It just never ends. But, that's what I love and hate about the band... Oh, there'll be new voting going on, and the ever present questions of if I should write a new book of music. Probably not.

Otherwise my world has been pretty quiet, or none of your business... Heh.

I still can't believe it's going to be August on Monday... Crazy... Summer's had I er and it feels like it hasn't even started yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment