Wednesday, November 20, 2013

*Here's my review of the Nexus 5* Here's...


Here's my review of the Nexus 5

Here's the thing... I love doing reviews, but it's hard to be TRULY honest, as we tend to be swayed, one way or another with our own bias.  For me, the bias was using my Nexus 4, and having reviewed the LG G2.  So naturally I assumed the device would fall in between that spectrum.

It's still a great device.  I don't think it deserves a lot of the harsher reviews I've seen out there (especially in regards to the camera).

If you have tried it out, read the article and ...

Nexus 5 [Review by Ryan]
What's to be said about this Nexus 5 that hasn't been said already... and most of it was said before it was even rele...

View or comment on Ryan Moore's post »
Google+ makes sharing on the web more like sharing in real life. Learn more.
Join Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment