Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Writing about the days

 Okay, so I should start using my personal blogger more - I know.  I've only written that 100x before on this site.

Started a new blog over at www.smallbiztbay.ca and it's got me a bit writing charged.  But what to write about?  You don't care about every little detail, right?

Well, I thought I'd write about the days...

...sounds odd for a blogger to say they're going to write about the days - isn't that a journal then?

Not exactly.  For those that have had the sheer pleasure of being on videoconference with me will have noticed that since about November I've been playing with the backgrounds.

Sure, most people like to put in the helm of the starship Enterprise, or the wall from The Office.

Me, I want the background to mean something.  So, each morning I spend a little bit of googling "significance of [date]".

Is it a national day?  An international day?  Someone's birthday? A special event.

Well, it's come to a point a lot of people now wait for "okay, Ryan, what day is it"

I'll try to remember to share them with you as I go through.

Should have done this 8 months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment