Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's been a week? [38/49]

Just realized it had been a week since I last posted on here.  Figure I should post 'cuz I like to keep track of my biking at least, and tomorrow I might not be able to [going to go and meet the new p2p and/or it'll rain]

Had a great last after business, good food - and it's nice to have it off the shoulders for a while.

Finished up our busier season of some gigs.  Got eaten alive at the Relay For Life.  Next year we'll be re-evaluating how we're going to do that gig.  Too often it feels as though they are trying to 'fit us in' and do us a favour by letting us play.  Well, we'll talk next year.

Had a nice father's day [oh and birthday].  My mom had a huge dinner for us.  Those oreo truffles were really good.  [and to top it off our favourite German chocolate fairy dropped off more chocolate - I'll donate these to you mom]

Other than that... not much on the major horizon - which is good.  I have the Canadian Celtic Celebration this weekend I should finish working on my curriculum for it [probably way over thinking it as my handout so far is 26 pages].

I have Minocqua coming up, which should be a great treat for us.  4 parades in one day will help the coffers out a lot, meaning we won't have to do as many.  Rory wants to go a day early to go shopping, but I just realized I said I'd play a wedding.  Hmm... go shopping, or earn some cash.  I do want that eeePad.

38/49 = 77%

No comments:

Post a Comment