Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mark it, 33 days without an accident, there goes my streak [34/44]

So here I sit with a cold pack on my elbow... I made it 33 days without an accident... Probably a lot more, as I can't remember the last time I crashed on my bike.
I had just gone past a spa for you and somehow I flipped.
I bet it would have been hilarious to watch. I think I used one hand to hit the brake, and it was the front wheel (lesson for next time) and some how it skidded, then turned the wheel and I remember a vaulting motion, then I was tangled up in my bike.
Nothing hurt but the ego, thankfully. Scraped off the part on the shifter where it indicated which gear you were in, but I'll manage.
Bound to happen sooner or later right?


34/44=77%

1 comment:

  1. [...] I know I’ve had one accident this past year on my bike.  But yesterday I experienced another.  No, I didn’t have an [...]

    ReplyDelete