Saturday, August 20, 2011

Shorter weeks are the busiest [69/84]

So you know how those 4 day weeks tend to be the busiest? Well the last email day week I had was all that much more jam packed.


It really wasn't that bad, just the sense that I had already missed a day and knowing I'd be missing Friday... And to top it off Thursday was our golf tournament, so that's almost a write off... And Wednesday was the full day of our focus groups.


Each day was really packed and was really positive. So I'm not complaining.


What the topper is that the weekend entails our first ever "Moore family reunion". That is a bit of a mixed bag. Could be a good thing, could be a stressful thing.... (I'm writing this pretty much halfway through the weekend, and it's been a bit of both thus far). That will be a blog post unto itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment