Thursday, May 19, 2022

May 19 - Don't lose your head rocking out in the park

 So, I remember my mom mentioning how we were somehow distantly related to Anne Boleyn (I think most people are somehow related to some level of royalty). 


Unfortunately for Anne, she was one of those "Henry the VIIIth wives" and met her end.  If you remember the rhyme:  "divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived".  Anne was the second wife so met her end in a beheading on this day in 1536.


From the crown to crown land, today also marks the day that Canada create "Parks Canada" in 1911.


There are almost half a milling square kilometers of some of the most amazing wilderness out there (tho' I will admit, in my neck of the woods we have mostly Ontario Parks, so I frequent those more often).

Lastly, if you're out for a relaxing time in the woods, chances are you're not looking to rock out with some electronic / dance music. Save that music for the nightclubs.

A nightclub where you might run into a fairly well known, but mysterious Marshmello.


Known for his bucket helmet that looks like a marshmallow, he's got some real catchy beats.  

And I believe the first DJ to perform virtually a concert in Fortnite.



The dude under the bucket is turning 30 today!



No comments:

Post a Comment