Saturday, May 17, 2008

May long = days of blisters

So here I am on the "may 2-4" and what am I spending my time doing?

 

well, so far I've:

 



    • staked in the solar patio lights (thanks Greg!)
    • edged the garden
    • mixed in the composted manure
    • mowed the lawn
    • finished the patio furniture
    • hooked up the hose

I'm tired already and it's only Saturday afternoon.  Thankfully there's a relaxing barbecue tomorrow at Kartanson's.  Cindy's in town too, so she can get to visit everybody.

Mandy still wants to paint... dunno about this weekend.  We'll see.  Then the new blinds come in, which means we can install the A/C unit... not that we even come close to needing to use it yet - the temp hasn't really raised above 10 lately.  We had some AWESOME weather a few weeks back, then really bad, now it's just windy and almost rainy. 

So long as it isn't snowing, I'm happy, and then I can bike to work.

Pictures of the garden are forthcoming.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment