Wednesday, May 14, 2008

playing ketchup... it's all i seem to do.

So much more to catch everybody up on.  (get it... ketchup / catch up)

 

Since when did weekends become 'extra work days'?  Last weekend I spent several hours just doing house stuff.  The garden needed to be extended, the patio set put together, more laundry sorting and dishes...  I have to use these days Mandy's house sitting to relax.  Now we've got more stuff to do for this weekend, and I still haven't even started to make calls about the front steps.  Having a house is fun.

 

Oh, well.

 

Biking's been really good.  Really tiring though.  Burger barn's open, so I definitely need to kick the biking up a notch.  Stupid good fries.  And to further tempt me to not drive is my dad.  He means the best, I know... but now I have 2 of his old vehicles at my house.  The truck hiding in the back lane, and now the car advertising in the front driveway.  I drove the truck once, then kinda remembered dad didn't keep the insurance on it... woopsie.  Now I have the car... and it's just taunting me to drive to work.  I shouldn't, but on the other hand it would give the car more exposure, and hopefully help him sell it... mmm the dilemnas.

 

Okay, back to my wild and crazy party.  It's the last day of my bach-ing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment