Sunday, October 26, 2008

My latest news

So it has been a while since I have been on here.  I did however post some pics of Dean at Gammondale's.  Did you see them?  Dean's so cute.  It was a good day with Justin, Karen, Parker, Derek, Mia and Tia.  It coulda been an expensive day... however, Dean is under 2, therefore, he's free and doesn't really want to do anything that costs tickets.  There were several different types of mazes, a straw pyramid for climbing, horse rides ponies, barrel rides.  Lots for any kid.

That day was a great day for the family actually.  We went to the farmer's market in the morning, and bought some good food, and then went to the other farmer's market in the victoria ville down town area (in the old George's Furniture).

Map image


It was a great time.  We found my steamed buns... mmm... After, we went to my parents' house to visit, but somehow after telling both my parents the day previously, mom went out and missed the whole thing, and dad was missed out on a shower.  Then we headed out to Gammondale's and then the Gold Rush Days at some church (I forget which one -- but we met a nice old lady and bought the best cookies ever:  ROOT BEER COOKIES).

What a day -- helped me take my mind of the turning of events of the week.  For those of you just turning in - I was laid off from PTC.  I had written previously about how the numbers were low, and we figured that somebody would get the axe - and well, it was me.  At least I can still supply teach.

Well I've done over like 25 resumes and set up profiles on a ton of sites - but so far nothing yet.  I've had a phone interview which seemed promising, but ... we'll see.  I'm still waiting my ROE... hopefully it comes soon.

Apparently by writing an email to Tony trying to get some answers was a bad idea.  I just think that he needed to know that there's been some wrong decisions made in the past while.  I really don't mind at all, or feel slighted in any way.  I've been meaning to say something about Ally's direction but while I was employed there was thge scare I would have been fired.  She tends to go through people quickly, making sure she only looks in the best of lights herself.

Anyhow, I'm not there anymore, so I don't have to worry about that anymore -- yeehaw.  Now just to find something better.... know anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment