Friday, September 9, 2011

Another week in the books [82/98]

So this week started off cold.  Man it was cold. Not freezing, but frigid.  It was 4°C when I biked to work - and that was a bit hard on the hands.  Luckily it would warm up throughout the day and I'd be fine going home.

Let's recount what happened this week:

Work?  Not much - busy as all can be with the Newsletters combining into one big massive headache [which culminated in me leaving early Thursday].  We announced the NOVAs.  Not much else, at least nothing that I should really say.

Home? We steam cleaned... that's not fun.  Means having to move EVERYTHING and if you know me, I'm nothing but wires and connectivity... plus my little bit of OCD gets all in a flitter if I have to move things about.

Band? started back up this week with our Open House.  I was able to get on ShawTV and CBC Radio for an interview for it.  That was neat.  Plus the CJ came by for a photo shoot.  Things are a-movin'.

It's been a pretty hectic week, despite how I've written very little.  I guess that's a sign of the busy-ness.  I've even wrote less this week for the blog than I usually do [androidincanada.ca blog that is].

Really starting to wonder how much longer I'll be able to keep up the biking -- tho' today was amazingly warm - just gets chilly in the morning.  Plus as my schedule heats up I'll have more out of office stuff to get to, so less opportunity to bike.  At least I got a high of 84% before the day I missed this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment