Sunday, October 10, 2021

It's Thanksgiving!

 I'm thankful for a lot of things.  Here's hoping we'll b thankful for a good weather day on the day we host the family dinner - we're aiming to have it outside.

I'm thankful that I'm taking the following week off work.  It's been a bit crazy busy, so taking some time relax will be good.

Now, will there be my What Day Is It next week?  Debating...

I started it as a fun way to determine what my background for my virtual meetings should be.  Beats having the blurry background or same ol' work logo or boring office backgrounds.  Why not celebrate donut day with a background of donuts, or the birthday of Robbie Burns with his photo?

Seeing as I won't be having virtual meetings for a week, maybe I'll hold off for a week... but it's also fun.

...and shhh, I do still have a few meetings that week that I need to keep, so will probably will need a background for those few meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment