Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Been a while... catch up

So, it's been a while.  I think I'll use large fonts to make it seem like I'm gonna write alot:

Nah... normal font.  Even this is large I think... anyways.

What's new:

 

 - almost put my job in jeopardy

 - still nothing going on with Sears. I think they're still trying to get me to quit with the whole Creative Dismissal thing

 - Ye_Old_Boys club was a success, great times - over 16 different kinds

 - Mandy and Rain like Pina Coladas

 - the movie "Undead" is a real waste of time... trust me FONT>

 

I think that's about it... in a jiffy you're back up to speed with my life.  Nothing too exciting... nothing too boring.

Gotta get running more often.  My toe felt like it was broken so I stopped for a while.  Then Mandy made me 'weigh-in' and man, I don't think I've ever been fatter.  So today was a pretty good jog.

 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment