Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Just updating for updating sakes...

Should I bitch about stupid students... annoying students... or what?

I'm too exhausted by them to bother complaining.  Oh, well.  I just have to remember that I don't fail them, but they fail themselves.  I just add up the marks.

 

Well, the summer's looking to be the most awkward time of all.  I've booked alot of time off with Sears... we'll see what happens with that.  I've got my R.o.E. here, just gotta apply for EI.  I'm debating whether i should sit down with the store manager and see what he says.  Just go one up or something.  Maybe precipitate the ending to it all.  I like the job still... really I do.  I just get aggrevated dealing with people who think that they're trying to punish me or something - that this is their only lowly way to feel big.  Sad really.

 

What else is shaping up in my reality?

 

I've posted my resume on the Peel board job site and monster jobs thingie.  Who knows.  There's a part of me that's thinking I could be doing something grand ... who knows.   Oh, well, gotta keep the options open I guess.

 

I've also joined the legion of followers of Sudoku. Really good.  I like playing on my palm 'cuz i can make a lot of mistakes.  On paper it's hard to erase any of those small numbers if i screwed it up.  Besdies it gives me something to do once i've finished the crosswords before classes.

 

It's almost summer here... I broke out my sandals for the first time the other day.  It's great!  I just can't wait until I can get camping.  I was upset that I didn't get to go on the May Long, but at the same time I heard alot of people say it was horrible weather.  So I should be grateful.

 

L8R all..

-ry

No comments:

Post a Comment