Thursday, January 20, 2022

January 20 - Some customers are cheesey, no bones about it

 Today is a bunch of American observances, just to let you know.  Canada didn't have anything I could find.

First up, I like this as it's something I like to talk about with my clients as well - it's getting to know your customers.  

The US holds "Get To Know Your Customers Day" every third Thursday in each quarter.


Interesting.

Also interesting was that yesterday I found out that 'quark' is a type of cheese, and it was World Quark Day, but then today is the US's Cheese Lovers Day.


What's your favourite kind of cheese?  I love an Abbot's Gold.  Mmm...

Speaking of cheesy, there's nothing quite so cheesy and almost cringy was the original Star Trek.  Especially the lines that Bones would always make "dammit Jim, I'm a doctor not a ..." and insert whatever weird thing they were going to get into.

The actor who played Leonard "Bones" McCoy was DeForest Kelly.



He was born today in 1920, but then later passed in 1999.

No comments:

Post a Comment