Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Lots to catch up on...

So who's read the Dark Tower... I just finished it, and I need somebody to discuss teh ending with.  Bain's not read the last one so he can't talk about it, and I can't say anything near him about it.  Argh... those who haven't read don't go beyond the end...

 

So, ... back to school.  Finished my exams... ready to go... just need another few lessons for law class.  Ugh, I just don't have the energy.  And on the first day back in one class, I have a student, not once, not twice, but 3 TIMES vomit.  Not the normal vomit either, but the spew in a long stream like a hose vomit.  Not exactly projectile, but ... anyways GROSS.  Man, stuff you'd never expect in class.  Holee shit.  bleh.

 

Somehow that seems to have tapped me from being energetic for school. I'm totally drained... I dont' know waht to do otherwise.  I barely have the energy to type this. Oh, well - such is my cross to bear.

 

 

Spoiler below... only page down if you've read the Dark Tower VII

 +

  |

  |

 \/

 

 

===DT SPOILER===

So what ... does the whole universe get reset?  Or just Roland... if it's just Roland who'll join his ka-tet now?

Argh. just didn't make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment