Thursday, June 29, 2006

I have a very susceptible tire.

I have a tire on my car... it is like the run of the litter.  All the other tires are ok.  This one is not.  The tread on all the other tires are ok for a 3 year old tire.  This one looks like it's been through a war.  The other tires have never had a puncture.  This one just recently got it's 2nd.

 

See the camping trip pics and you'll see the first.  That was barely a few weeks ago.  And then I go get it fixed and Kal-Tire does it for free.  Very nice of them!  I will buy a tire from them when the time comes.  And then tonight I go out and notice it's a bit flat.  Hmm... go and fill it up.  I'm expecting that i'd be having to go back to Kal-Tire and say I didn't get my money's worth out of a free fix.  (bad joke).  But as I'm filling up I notice that, sure enough, it's got a new puncture.  This one even makes a noise when you touch it

 

BAD TIRE!!!  Why don't you just fit in like the rest and do like you're supposed to?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment