Sunday, June 18, 2006

I love my wife

So just when I was ready to have a 'do nothing' birthday, mandy says I deserve a party.

 

Only problem is mandy sets up her 'parties' the day of.

So she tries making plans and since it's late notice not many people can make it.

 

Regardless she made a great party anyways.

 

Turned out:


  • Greg K

  • Greg N

  • Kris K

  • Kris S

  • Justin

  • Doug

Everybody else was at "ROCK THE FORT" or babysitting.


She put out for eats: 



  • spinach dip

  • hot salsa and put out my REINDEER'S REVENGE sauce

  • jalapeno cheese sticks

  • HOT wings

  • worms 'n dirt cake 

  • my mom's o'henry squares

it was plenty HOT and the game was good.  All in all it was a pretty good night.  My wife does love me.


And i love her. 


Thanks mandy!

No comments:

Post a Comment