Sunday, October 22, 2006

Another sunday brunch

So here it is, Sunday... and we're hosting family brunch at our place again.  I really enjoy it actually.  It's nice and relaxed.  Just mandy tends to stress a little over it tho'..

 

So, Sunday... next, I've got to get ready for the week.  I have nothing planned for class tomorrow... I should do a quiz... and I have a quick lesson on what can control the rates of reaction.  Thank goodness I know this stuff down pat, that I don't really need to prepare [except for a quick handout or something].

 

It also means I should get something together for my after school math session tomorrow.  Hmm, what should I do?  I'm thinking of maybe something along the lines of just BEDMAS operations or something.  That'd be easy enough I guess.  I've got a few kids who don't even have a math class this semester so I've got to find something to keep them busy for the hour.  the other thing is I've got 19 kisd there... it's HUGE!  Waay too much I think, but that's just me.

 

Well, less than a month before the Celtic Bash ... who's buying a ticket?  I really have to start being pushier.

 

Catch ya later...

No comments:

Post a Comment