Sunday, October 29, 2006

Movie night recap - Thumbsuckers sucks thumbs

 

So a bit of cabin fever set in on me yesterday, so I asked if people wanted to get out and do something.
Brandi was up for anything.  Trish and Eilidh were going to the Keg.  Seeing as they were going BEFORE Mandy got home, I figured she'd be pissed if I went to the Keg without her, I bowed out of that.  So, Brandi and I went to Chapter's with her and picked up a book "why do men have nipples" only 'cuz the next book looked even better "why do men fall asleep after sex."  Brandi picked up [and I'm totally jealous of] "The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster" and "Crap Jobs"

 

After that the girls said they'd call us after the Keg and see if we wanted to do anything.  I suggested movie at my place.  I invited a few people over and the girls brought "THUMBSUCKERS" which was a really... well awful is too harsh, but it was nowhere near good.

 

Then again it was hard to really watch the movie when everybody was over by that time.  Doug and Trish were bugging each other, Rory was breaking candles and Mandy was on her way to getting giddy.

 

I wish I had taken some pictures.  All in all it was a good night.  Haven't really had a good hang out at our apartment in a while.  Definitely need to do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment