Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'm going to get fired apparently

So, I get asked to cover Jarron's class today and well, it's basically the same kids I deal with in the afternoon.  And some of them were none too pleased to be seeing me for 2x in a day.  One girl in particular started in right away on me.  Essentially I had to send her to the office with a "if this is the way you are going to behave, it'll be better that you weren't here.  Go to the office."

 

The story was starting to spread around the school... "such-n-such is yelling at the VP to get Mr. Moore fired!"  Meh... 

 

The little 'such-n-such' started walking around the school where I'd see her and shout "Mr. Moore sucks!... you're gonna get fired!"

 

I then went and visited with the VP and we talked about the girl in question.  Mentioned about what she had said etc... saying "it's been said, and it's hard to UNsay.  So we'll have to nip this in the butt."

 

She even hung around the After School Tutorial and tried taunting me.

 

Not that it bothers me... not at all really.  I mean she's a little brat who hates it when things don't go her way.  No coping skills whatsoever obviously.  So I can't really get upset over it.  What bugs me was how she was lying around after school and such.  Makes me think that they're looking for my car.  I overheard a few of them talking about "gate night" and if they knew where i lived, they'd get my house... or my car.

 

So that kinda wories me... a little.  Not that I've ever had anything done to my car [tho' I have had 3 punctures now on my tire]... just now and again I feel like something could be pulled, and it's going to be a huge inconvenience for me.  Not that it'll be real damage, ro anything hurtful etc..., just annoying.

 

So, I guess the best thing I can do is just sit around here and await my inevitable pink slip that she's going to get me.

No comments:

Post a Comment