Sunday, April 1, 2007

What a boring day...

Okay, so I missed out on the Mudmen concert due to some personal concerns.  But irregardless, today I woke up late...

 

Nothing at all to do today.  I wanna go bike riding, but it's raining, so that also rules out going blading.  It's Sunday so any stores that are open are closing early today, so tehre's no places to go hang out.  The only thing that was fun so far was there is a new Dr. Who episode I can watch.

 

That done, what else there... a friend recommended I work on some of my projects... unfortunately because I don't have a real class this semester I have nothign in terms of projects... I'm absolutely lazy at home. 

 

Argh...  I can't even take my camera out today and try that out for size (it's been so long).

 

I need to get out for a coffee or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment