Monday, May 21, 2007

Good new rollerblading spot

Eat your heart out Cindy...

 

Picked out my rollerblades again this summer.  Brandy picked herself up a pair and they're keeping us active.  I can't believe how much I'm losing already.  I'm fitting clothes I couldn't before, it's great.

 

Well, looking for places to go and blade is ahrd.  Brandy doesn't like to blade on uneven ashphalt.  So Deb recommended the new extension to the Expressway.  Man, that's awesome.  From the highway to Mapleward is 5k.  It's a good long go.  So there and back, it's 10km... very good.

 

Took some photos with my cellphone.  It was a nice time.  We've gone a few times.  The first time was hilarious.  We were unsure we could actually park there with all the signs etc... but as we were parking another car came behind us, and when we got backthere were even more cars.

 

So all you other bladers in Thunder Bay, trust me, it's worth the trip to go there... and those of you not here... well I'm sure you have nice blading places as well, but this is cool!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment