Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend epilogue

I had to look that up… epilogue vs. prologue.  And for your information, I was wrong… good thing I have google.

So, just to let everybody know.  The flu bug seems to have left this household, and left me untouched (of course, by now saying it, I will be struck down tomorrow at the most inopportune time).

Anyways, a funny addition to this whole story is the fact that I am still easily wiled by sales.  I ordered pizza yesterday (I told you that much already), but what I didn’t tell you was that I saw the flyer and thought that the meal deal was probably best, and that I should get it in the LARGE size.  It was a lot of food.  Then, to just turn the dagger in my humility was the fact that Mandy and Dean could not eat (i.e. keep anything down), so I had all this food, for myself.  Well, made breakfast, lunch and dinner easy for me.

But firsts beget more firsts, and we pulled the sofa bed out of the couch for the first time since we’ve moved here.  That way Mandy and Dean can hang out in front of the TV (he wanted to hang out on the bed but it’s so high up, we didn’t trust it).  Plus, it makes a pretty cool fort/tunnel for when Dean didn’t want to sit still.

Pretty cool times… minus all the gross stuff of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment