Tuesday, September 14, 2021

September 14 - The Golden Girls should've had bismarks instead of cheesecake

 When I was a kid, I used to have a paper route, and I remember vividly after we'd go collecting we'd have to go pay the bill at the office and have the left over as my payday.  Walking home with that money we'd go passed a little coffee shop that had donuts and I so remember the bismark, an amazing donut filled with custard.  Just had to have one every time we went by.  mmm.... 

Well, better grab one today as it's Cream Filled Donut Day.



I don't know if it's a national (and which nation), or international... most sites I search just say it's today.  That's enough for me!

Known for their famous"I'll get the cheesecake" snack times, it was 1985 when on this day the first episode of the Golden Girls aired.


Which leads to the question... which Golden Girl are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment