Wednesday, September 22, 2021

September 22 - the companion ditches the car for a cage

 I'm writing this currently after having driven to work.  I have been trying to bike as much as possible, and although it's not raining, it was very cool this morning, plus I'm exhausted.  I tried to celebrate the World Car Free Day...


...good thing I drove a van instead :D

I'm also writing on this computer thing, which is made possible by electricity, and there are lots of new vehicles which are also electric.

One of the fathers of electricity is Michael Faraday who did a lot of work on electromagnetism, creating dynamos, motors and transformers.  He would have been 230 years old today.


Another explorer of the sciences, well science fiction is the Doctor.  Who doesn't love a good ol' fashion quirky show like Doctor Who.  I first started watching with the 2005 relaunch with Christopher Eccleston, who quickly found a companion (Doctors always love to travel with a companion) in Billie Piper.

She turns 39 today.

Rose was always my favourite companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment