Saturday, September 4, 2021

September 4th - I betcha Steve loved a good snack

 missed a couple days because I was enjoying some vacation days in Rainbow Falls...

I can't believe it's been 15 years since we learned that the amazing Steve Irwin had passed away.


He was an amazing guy, just really down to earth.

And there's nothign more down to earth than a comfort food snack.  I never knew that this snack I used have now and again as a kid was a 'real snack' and had a real name.


Welsh Rarebit is just cheese on toast.  Can do it many ways, but often is to just put some bread in the oven to toast with a ton of cheese on it.

True, a traditional Welsh Rarebit (cows pobi) is a 'cheese mixture' ... which I guess is the differentiator.  But still, it's very tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment