Tuesday, September 28, 2021

September 28 - I betcha Pierre got a lot of Dumb Questions while drinking beer

 Well, last week it was confirmed our new Prime Minister was the same as our old Prime Minister, which is Justin Trudeau.  Justin is the son of another famous Prime Minister, Mr "You Just Watch Me" Pierre Elliott Trudeau.

Trudeaumania was a real thing back in the day, and the world lost PET on this day in 2000.


RIP.

When someone passes away, sometimes they hold a wake, a way to remember the good times and enjoy the life that was had, and well... sometimes have a drink.  Which is fine as it's also National Drink Beer Day (in the US, I can't find record of it for Canada).


Slainte!

Drinking a few tends to lead to a few philosophical questions - and I just love shows like "Drunk History".  Which is probably why it's also Ask A Stupid Question Day.


I've always said, there are no such things as dumb questions, only dumb answers.  Which is how I usually respond to those "hey, can I ask a dumb question" ... "only if I can give a dumb answer".

No comments:

Post a Comment