Friday, March 2, 2007

So I'm sick... still.

Yup, you heard right, i'm still sick.  Had a few days going ok there... dont' know what changed, but I woke up this morning with just a sore in the stomach... almost needed to puke... and that feeling persisted for SEVERAL hours... still does.  I did puke once... well once, but it was ALOT.  Without going into detail, I'm wondering if it might have something to do with what i've eaten recently.  Probably not, but you never know.

Now the worst part is that I've just ben sitting around the house today feeling very nauseous.  I feel like one more sick up would help.  But who knows, and I can't seem to force it.  And feelign this way I can' tconcentrate on anything.  Even writing this is an effort.  So i have nothing else to do but feel awful.

 

The real kicker is Rob D from Westgate saw me the other day and he said I should come out to their 6th period.  They were going to Davinici... it'd be nice to get in with some of that crowd, BUT I CAN'T.  Not without hurling on some people ... then i'd NEVER be able to get in there ever.

 

 

This all just seems so wrong... that I've been sick this long... just stringing along for how long now.

Oh, well...

 

-ry

No comments:

Post a Comment