Monday, April 9, 2012

Biking again... [2/2]

Yay... 2 days out of 2.


It was a tough call, it said it was going to snow today... and it did, but I was banking on the timing of the weather forecast, that it would say the snow would end by 2ish...I had a dentist appointment to get to, and I didn't want to bike in ANY snow


I get to work, and it's not too bad... only -3, and my ear wasn't bothering me so much (I have this nagging ear ache, and getting it exposed to cooler temperatures for about 20 minutes probably doesn't help), and soon thereafter it starts a little snow...


... then it flurried ... and it flurried.


It was pretty nasty, and I was really second guessing my decision today, but by about 3 when I was about to ride out to the appointment it started to slow.  330 and it was shining... not bright, but enough that there was no snow on the ground.


Yay me!


but now I ache... oh man, do I ache.  A. LOT.


I don't remember it being this sore last year... but ah well.  Keep at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment