Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Heavy winds [30/46]

So, I've been able to do 2 days in a row now.  Yesterday was a crazy amount of wind going home.  It wasn't bad wind going 'in' to work, as it was still early and a little with me.

On the way home it was gusts of 33km/h.  Crazy... it took me a little longer to bike then.

trust me... it was windy



Normally I can do home -> work in about 15-20 minutes.  But from my parents' to home was 20 minutes itself.  I wish I had some better stats for that, but Endomodo didn't find a gps until I was near the house.  So it says I only want a 1/2 mile.  Hrmm..

Really should remember to use that app more when I bike.  I like stats and graphs.  Maybe when I get some NFC tags that will help to remind me.

Well, I biked this morning, and it was a little blustery, very cool and starting to spit for rain.  Hrmm...  we got an email yesterday about teeball.  If it rains today and is raining by 5pm then we're cancelled.  If it's just off and on, then we'll play.

Also, we'll make up a couple of the missed games by having a 'make up' day on Saturday [*ahem*, my birthday] with a game, some hot dogs, then another game.  Should be awesome.




















































okay, so I also got in a fair bit of trouble for not staying with my dad while my mom was out... my sister especially was upset... but come on.  He's a grown man.  He's not feeble, and he's not going through a bout of chemo at that point.  He just tires easily, and having Dean over more encourages him to do more with Dean (take him for long walks, play on the equipment, etc...).
/rant

No comments:

Post a Comment