Friday, January 19, 2007

An old friend dies...

Well after 2 years... (2 years 2 months to be exact) my palm has died.

 

Even after I persevered and bought new batteries for it instead of buying a new unit.

Surviving many falls and crashes, and software upgrades...

 

It succomed to a slight amount of pressure on the LCD screen.

 

So, keeping with previous attempts to update the palm, I've been looking for "LCD Digitizer" to see if I can repair it myself.  The part ranges from $80 - $120 online... IF you can find it.  Which is really hard right now.

 

I've checked ebay.ca for results... and I keep getting outbid...

 

So, now I'm looking at a refurb'd models... grr...

I miss my palm already and it's only been a few hours.

 

Can you go into withdrawals?

No comments:

Post a Comment